Monday, March 10, 2008

 

Hey Chauffeur!

I'm increasingly tired and mad with the 'chauffeur' treatment from people. Why must I be the driver to send everyone home after an outing?

There was an incident where I asked another person to send some of the participants home, as I'm heading south from the restaurant and they are heading north and east. The reply that came out was: "It's not convenient for me to drive them, and besides, I don't know the way to their home."

I'm shocked, dismayed and utterly disappointed with that reply. Can't you just ask them to tell you the direction and learn to remember where are they staying?

Do you know that reply meant I have to drive all the way to north, then east, then only south to my home. Talk about good 45 mins lost just because I had to send everyone home!

This is not the first time it happened. I'm going to talk a bike tomorrow although it's raining almost every evening now. See what are you all going to do next.

Pillion rider? Good on you. Get ready to drench yourself, and I'm still not going to send anyone home.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?